Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Did you miss me?

Were you wondering where I was yesterday? Well, I didn't have much to write about. Well, maybe except for the crazy fog we had yesterday. I couldn't see my work building until I was almost right next to it. Nuts!
I was gonna post the pics from my Phx weekend when I got home last night. But by the time I got home from the grocery store, took a shower and had dinner I just wanted to veg.

Work was nuts yesterday. It always seems like when I am gone one day it is more of an issue than when I am gone for an extended period of time. I think because people tend to try to take care of things themselves. But everyone had an emergency yesterday. Hey people! Your lack of planning is NOT my emergency. People seem to think I can just drop everything to help them with something. Or they want that contract now. Well, there is a process and I must follow it.

OK, now on to serious business.
BOOK YOUR VACATION TIME NOW at the Chihak Poff/Poff B&B (Or should I say F&RC [Futon & Rockridge Cafe]).
As soon as you know when you might be coming out let us know. We have lots of friends/family planning on coming out for visits this year. And we have some travel planned, too.
January is of course out the window. I am planning on vegging this weekend. Then the last weekend of the month we are heading to Tahoe.
February is pretty much booked with my mom coming, a possible stay from our friend Ryan, us being out of town one weekend.
March, I think my cousin (Jackie) may be coming out.
April--we start traveling: wedding and then our big England/Ireland trip ...
which goes into May. Another possible wedding in May.
June: I have a conference in Portland; Kate and Jason are supposed to come out. When is that Kate? I may be going to Phx for a weekend in June.
July-August: I don't know of anything at this moment.
September: Stephanie and Jim; Stephan and Sandra from Germany!
Last long weekend of October we are likely going somewhere for our 5-year-anniversary. We aren't sure where yet.
I think that is it for now. I am not sure what we are doing for holidays. We are still trying to figure that out. Yes, I realize it is still only January--but with our families in 3 states, 4, if you count us, it makes it worthwhile to plan ahead.
So, first come, first-served. Lemme know ...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of course the most important visitor is your Mother! So since I am booked for Feb then I am OK!
Hugs -M

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

um, I don't know when we can visit but I'll start working on it!! :)

Okay, I keep looking for fog because Faith hasn't ever seen any... it's all in your area!!!

btw - Faith loves to look at your pic on our fridge.

hugs!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Wow, you might need to start charging! : )

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Will discuss with you, in the not too distant future, about reservations for Christmas. However, you need to make arrangements for Rockridge to be open, or lay in plenty of bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is tamal night with mamá?

Friday, January 18, 2008 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Isn't it amazing how busy the year already got?

I have a yellow sign on my desk that says that phrase. Not my problem, folks!

Sunday, January 20, 2008 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home