Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lame workout

I went to the gym after work last night ready for a hard and sweaty cardio workout. Didn't happen. Almost all of the machines were taken ... again. So I walked on the treadmill--I hate running. I still felt it and at least I did something. But I had almost talked myself out of going to the gym. I will be happy when the gym is back to normal.
I am going to take the 1 p.m. yoga class today.

Just read this interesting story on Yahoo about how stores try to trick you when it comes to sales and disounts.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

umm our beloved target does this. i was looking at triscuits there yesterday. 2 for $5. sounds like a good deal right? wrong. i don't need the second box and the price before the sale: $2.54

$.04 off!! big deal!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

LAME! Jerks!
And I know how they like to try to hide the regular price. I always look for the regular price!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 5:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home