Thursday, September 06, 2007

CRAZY day!

Oh my gawd! Today has been nuts at work. I feel like a crazy woman.
I just got back from taking a yoga class--which has helped calm me. The teacher was different than my regular Sarah. I am so used to doing things the way Sarah does. So it was a little different for me. But still good.

Speaking of Yoga ...

I went to Best Buy last night after spin class to look for a Yoga DVD to take with me to Connecticut. Anyway, I have to say their exercise selection was pretty damn lame. I really didn't want a Denise Austin DVD. But the only yoga DVDs involved the ball or was that stupid Yoga Booty Ballet. Anyway, I plan on looking into a better DVD at some point. But I just wanted SOMETHING so I had to settle for Denise Austin.

Another batch of tomatoes

Curt plucked a bunch more tomates off the vines last night. I made salsa with a bunch and sauteed some in olive oil and garlic to put over my pasta. The salsa came out pretty good. The texture is a little different than when I use the canned stewed tomatoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I actually like tomatoes in salsa, and tomatoes are among my most hated food - weird, no? yes.

When I actually exercised like a fweak, I had one Denise Austin tape that was in constant rotation.. it wasn't that bad - it was short and sweet. But she totally wore me out.

I tell you there was one tape I would still love to have - that thing could work your whole body to the ground in 20 minutes. I need to find that again. It was total old-school.. lunges and squats and it had this retro music and fades with the women in thongs. It was awesome (htw).

I also had a kickboxing tape that I really liked and it was NOT the Billy Blanks one. You can tell I liked doing tapes at home, rather than going to the gym. Any second in between me and actually doing something is a second I can change my mind.

I should write a post about the time an office ended up watching me do the Hip Hop Aerobics tape.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Is there video of you doing Hip Hop aerobics????
Actually Curt likes salsa and spaghetti sauce and all that, too, just not the actual tomato.
Oh, I also saw Carmen Electra's strip DVDs for exercise. Man, I would feel like the biggest goober trying to do that. I already feel dumb enough in my kickboxing class.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home