Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ho-Hum

Nothing exciting to talk about.
Work has been crazy at moments and other moments super quiet and I have tackled stuff.
All the higher-ups are at an off-site this week. So no contracts can be worked on (there is no one here to sign them). Plus, our paralegal is on vacation.
I thought this wouldn't be an issue. But people are still trying to push some stuff. And there is nothing I can do. So in some cases I am scrambling to get things figured out.
Oh well. Only one more day of work and then off for 4 days to head to Connecticut for Kate and Jason's wedding. The B&B we are staying at has Wi-Fi so I will likely be updating.
Taking spin tonight after work. My workout sked is gonna be kinda screwy for the next week. If I am up for it I may hit Best Buy after spin to see if they have any decent Yoga DVDs (then I could take those on vacation with me in the future, too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home