Friday, August 03, 2007

Off to vacation land


Tomorrow Curt and I take off for Glacier National Park. (And yes, we will take lots and lots of pics.)
We are meeting Curt's parents, grandma, his brother, sister-in-law, niece and two nephews for a family vacation. We are celebrating Marilyn's and Grandma Phyllis' 60th and 80th birthdays this year.
While with the whole family we are staying at Many Glacier Hotel. At the end of the family time, Curt and I are heading to the Prince of Wales Hotel on the Canadian side.
We return back to civilization next Saturday (the 11th). We likely will have very limited if any wireless service. If we do, I will blog a few times. If not, you will hear from me when we get back.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

With no air conditioning - I can tell you that pretty much sounds like... heaven.

I'll just live vicariously.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohoh, you guys are on vacation. I just ate my first tomato from the garden. It was a lovely yellow pear cherry. I see other varieties getting red too. Did you leave someone in charge of your plants?

Monday, August 06, 2007 3:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home