Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Alicia and the Mayor

My friend Alicia sent me this pic of her and (handsome) San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom at the AIDS Walk in San Francisco on July 15. I have this pic hanging in my cube and people ask if that is Alicia's boyfriend. DUH! And she wishes. HA! (Alicia used to work at Onyx, but no longer. And she looks very happy, eh?)

Working out

So I am earning my stars on my calendar. I did my first pilates class yesterday. It was good and tough. The backs of my arms are sore. Core isn't ... yet. Today I did yoga. I love the teacher, Sarah. She is really great. Tomorrow back to beginner's spin. And I think Thursday I am going to try kickboxing. I am sure I will feel uncoordinated and like a dope. (Has it gotten better for you Jen?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

He IS cute!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

He likes the booze. Word around the campfire is that he also likes other stimulants. And he likes getting married ... as many times as possible.

A natural politician.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Well, you know how I feel about those who like the booze! He He : )

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

OK, that comment totally cracked me up Erica.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home