Tuesday, July 31, 2007

DUH!

So Star Jones Reynolds admits she had gastic bypass surgery. Didn't we all suspect that already? I just remember some interview where she wouldn't answer the question and all she would she say is that she had medical help. Why am I even writing about this????

Giants

We went to a Giants game Sunday with our friends (recent newlyweds) Jim and Jennifer. It was possible Barry could tie the record and/or make the new record--even though he is a cheater. Well, he played horribly. He only got on base once and it was because the guy who shoulda caught an easy pop up dropped it!
They had old players there from the 1987 team, including Will "The Thrill" Clark. That was pretty cool. Clark was my brother's favorite player when he was a kid.
It was much warmer than we thought it was gonna be. So I have a slight tan.

22 stars

After I attend my afternoon yoga class today I will have 22 stars on my July calendar. Pretty impressive, eh? Mondays and Fridays the gym has a 7:15 yoga class. It is a little tough for me to get up for it. But once I am there it feels really good. Then I get to work and have already worked out for the day.

Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home