Friday, July 27, 2007

Specially Challenged Monkey

That is what I felt like during my kickboxing class last night. But I made it. I looked and felt stupid. But it was an amazing workout. The first 3 minutes we had to jump rope. I thought I was going to die. And I wondered how I would get through the whole freakin' hour. But I did. We did this punching combo: punch, cross punch, some other punch that I can't remember the name, uppercut. Then she wanted us to double it. Yah right! I am not that coordinated. So I just punched. She also had the mitts and would come around and have us hit them. Dork alert for me! And she also had something for us to kick at. Anyway, it was tough and I am sore. But it was an awesome workout--and I will be going back.
This morning I attended the 7:15 yoga class. A little early for me. But it felt good. And now I have already worked out for the day. Woo-hoo!

Movie Night from my Secret Pal

I came in to work this morning and my S.P. left me a basket with 2 beers, microwave popcorn, Smart Water, Netflix free month of rentals and Pellegrino. Very cool! Thanks Secret Pal!

August 25

On that date Southwest will start flying into and out of SFO. I am sure that is good news for many. It is easier for us to fly out of OAK. But I wouldn't doubt we will use it at some point. There are more and better direct flights from SFO than OAK.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

hmmm. two beers and a smart water? seems like a funny combo. (:

kickboxing sounds like a lot of fun and something that would kick butt, too.

Friday, July 27, 2007 10:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home