Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oliver is coming to visit!!!!

Oliver is coming to see me!!!! (Well, not just me. And Robert and Leah are coming, too!) I am so excited for this visit. I miss Oliver so much. I met him when he was still in Leah's tummy at the baby shower last December. At that point he was referred to as Starbean and we didn't know if Ollie was a boy or girl.
And then I met him live in March when he was about 7 weeks old. He has changed so much. Luckily he has a blog and posts a lot of pics and now recently videos. It isn't the same as being there with him to hold and hug him. But it is better than nothing.
So the Beckidad clan will be here over Labor Day weekend. I can't wait! I can't wait!
Oh, and there is a good chance Erica and Casey will come that weekend, too. Woo-hoo! We can have a real knit fest!
The only request Leah has while here is that we visit at least one yarn store she linked up to in an e-mail. I think we can arrange that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I REALLY hope we can come!

Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home