Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cocktail hour in my cube

I come in to work today and find a cute little gift bag with 2 small bottles of gin, a small bottle of tonic, a lime and cocktail napkin.
I love my Secret Pal!

***********22***********

I did it! I earned 22 stars for the month of July. I have to say joining the gym has been a really good decision. I actually go about 5-6 times a week. I love the variety of classes. And Onyx pays me 25 bucks a month to join the gym. So I am really only paying $14 a month for my membership. Tonight is spin. Tomorrow is kickboxing. Ugh! That class kicked my butt last week. I could barely walk on Saturday. My calves were so sore.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

ha! I was just grabbing your link and was going to comment on something about a drink - too appropriate you're offering drinks in your cube. I'm in!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home