Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stuff for the ads

Curt told me today that I should write about stuff that will fuel my google ads. I asked him like what? He said knitting and he actually said Tom and Katie.

My knitting has been slow these days. I was working on a project that just wasn't happening--pot holders. The yarn was tight and I had to use three strands of 100% cotton yarn for the pattern. I eventually gave up--but definitely not without a fight. Now I am working on a scarf for someone. And then I have baby blankets to start cranking out. I also want to give the person I am Secret Pal to something homemade. I am thinking a scoa and a regular scarf--in her fave colors. Our revealing lunch is mid-September. I will likely take the scarf projects with me to Glacier (we leave in a week).

I don't have much to complain about TomKat at the moment. I still don't like Tom Cruise. And it is too bad that I won't go see anymore of his movies--old stuff, yes. New stuff, no! I still love Jerry McGuire, A Few Good Men, Top Gun, Risky Business, etc. Lately he hasn't made any movies that I want to see anyway.

Today Curt and I went to our storage unit in Berkeley to move our crap from one unit into a smaller and cheaper unit. We brought a couple of things home with us. Like a bunch of wall maps. I was looking at a world map today--inagining all the places I want to travel. Next year is England and Ireland (and see my people--1/8 Irish baby!) and back to Vancouver, B.C. for our 5 year anniversary. Then in 2009, Hawaii again and parts of Germany, including the real Oktoberfest in Munich, and a side trip to Prague. (I can visit my other people--I am 1/8 Czech you know.) Then 2010 likely Australia and New Zealand. There are still so many places I (and we) want to go: Greece, Croatia, Amsterdam (again), Paris (again), Portugal, Spain, Italy, Tibet, Istanbul, etc.

Oh, I am bummed. Couldn't go to yoga today. My calves are so sore from kickboxing. It is tough for me to even walk normally. I tried a downward dog myself and it was too painful. So maybe a cardio machine tomorrow morning. If not, I should be ready for yoga again Monday morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

For the ads, I just click on one of those Google links, right?

When are you going to England? I'm going in August 2008.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yea, just click.
I think even when you view my blog I get some sort of "credit."
Curt wanted me to write about stuff that would trigger different ads. Cuz they grab whatever I write about.
England/Ireland we are going April/May 2008. We are sked around football so Curt can see a Newcastle game. :) Actually, it will probably be pretty cool. Plus we decided Spring would be better than summer.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

You could start doing those pay per post things?

I just saw something about Tom and Katie the other day.. I can't remember what.

Hey - I will click your ads if you'll click mine!!

Clicking!

I don't know if google pays more than my blogher ads though. I think my BlogHer ones pay more.

Monday, July 30, 2007 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home