Friday, July 13, 2007

We're off to Vegas Baby!

Curt and I take off for Vegas tonight for the weekend. Our friends Jennifer and Jim are getting married. And it will be a cowboy wedding at Little Church of the West. The reception dinner is being held at Toby Keith's I love this bar & grill. We got our cowboy boots and are ready for a fun weekend. I will definitely be sharing pics of the good time that will be had by all.

Secret Pal

Can you believe I already have another entry about the Secret Pal? I come in to work this morning and my Secret Pal left me a Starbucks gift card. Wow! Me likes my Secret Pal!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard spin class is really hard. That's cool that you're giving it a try.

And the Secret Pal thing sounds like a great idea. Your work is awesome.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 2:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home