Friday, July 20, 2007

Good Lord / Geezus

This is what Curt and I said this morning about 4:40 when we were woken up by an earthquake. Apparently it was a 4.2. I thought it was much bigger. It felt bigger than any I have experienced. Our house shook violently. And I thought for sure it was the "BIG ONE." My heart was beating so fast. Then I was awake for an hour. So I am pretty tired right now. Curt of course fell back asleep within 5 minutes. Why can't I sleep like that?
When I got in the car this morning the car had a message for me: Alarm Triggered Check Car. I didn't actually realize we had an alarm. I thought the flashy thing was just the "message center" for the remote. So I figure the quake triggered it because everything appeared fine. (And yes, I am a dope.)

Chocolate and Secret Pal

Another gift from my Secret Pal. Ghiradelli chocolate! YUM! I have the best Secret Pal ever.

After work

Yesterday I was carless. Curt had an off-site in Sausalito. He dropped me off at work. After work Mia took me home. We were gonna hit the gym after work but her ankle was bothering her. So we went to Franklin Covey instead. At our admin off-site we were all given planners. We were told if we wanted to exchange them we could. So Mia and I exchanged ours. I got a purse and a planner. And they happen to match! HA! Mia and I were like two kids at a toy store. There were so many options on planners. It was difficult to decide on which one we wanted to get.
After F.C. we had sushi for dinner. The place we went to is in my neighborhood, but I had never been there. It was really good and reasonably priced. I LOVE sushi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home