Thursday, July 19, 2007

Secret Pal strikes again

So on Monday I was away from my desk 5-10 minutes. I return to find a bottle of wine left by my Secret Pal. My Pal is gonna make the rest of us look bad. :)
Many people commented that they want a Secret Pal. HA! Too bad. You gotta do my job to get a Secret Pal. And I don't think most people want to do admin work or receive admin pay.

Fried cheese the new weight loss method?

I knew when we were in Vegas over the weekend I might go a little crazy with the food and drinks. But I was OK with that. I had looked at the dinner menu ahead of time and decided on a burger. On Saturday night we are sitting at the table with our drinks when the appetizers come out. I wasn't going to have any. Then I see the fried mozarella sticks. I tried to hold back. But me and fried cheese love each other! So I said, What the Hell! I had one ... and then two ... I stopped at three. The fried cheese is what put me way over my points for the weekend. Had I not had them I woulda been on track--even with the burger and all the drinks I had over the weekend. Once you are Lifetime with WW you only have to weigh-in once a month. So I weighed in off the record. And I had lost .8 of a pound. So I decided that needed to be on the record. It had to be a fluke!

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

fried cheese is one of my weaknesses, too! it's a good thing we don't frequent seamus much any more.

in other food-related news... i tried weight watchers' ice cream sundaes with cookie dough, and they are SOOOO good! they're pretty tiny, but only 3 points (although i count calories, not points) and so, so yummy.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love those things! I had one last night for dessert. So yummy!

I thought about Seamus and fried cheese recently. Ahhh, the memories.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home