Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fried bologna


So, here is a pic of the Fried Bologna sandwich you can order at Toby Keith's I love this bar & grill. Scary, eh? Here is a Flickr link to some of the pics from our weekend. I will post all the pics later.
One of the manager guys helping our party on Saturday night talked about Mr. Keith. He has met him and he does come to the restaurant when in town. But ... it isn't really Toby's restaurant. He sold his name for the use.
They play his music and videos (and others, too, including "Tequila makes her clothes fall off"). Everytime I love this bar came on there would be shouting and annoying sirens. Apparently when that song is on you can have a free shot. (It was really loud and annoying. Am I getting old?)

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

We went to Margaritaville in Vegas, and it was like that with Jimmy Buffet songs, and there was a big show & a girl flying out of a volcano when "Volcano" would play. It was weird & loud. But I must say that Toby Keith is one of my most hated people in The Whole World. I would not go there, and I would not order the balogna sandwich.

In other news, I love your boots!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

OMG - I LUFF fried bologna. YUM. Okay, I need to go check out your flickr account.. I didn't know you had one!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Holli--Actually I don't have many pics on my Flickr. Curt has many, many more pics. So enjoy his Flickr pics!

Steff--Your comment made me laugh. Please divulge why you are such a hater with Toby? :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Well, 1) His songs are awful, 2) He's sexist and chauvanistic, 3) He's got a mullet, and 4) He sucks. That's why :)

Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

LOL!!!
Fair 'nuff.
I don't really know anything about him. I saw him in concert once when I was into "country" music. Had I known he was a chauvanistic pig I probably wouldn't have gone.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:56:00 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

I think Toby is awesome.

I think Toby's music is equally awesome.

I hope Toby endorses a candidate in the next presidential election, so I'll know who to vote for.

I also like pickup trucks.

Take that, woman!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Yes, that fried bologna sandwich looks too much!

Friday, July 20, 2007 11:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home