Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Learning about Trademarks

Today I was in the city attending a seminar on trademarks put on by the Practising Law Institute. I was worried it would be a little bit over my head. But it was actually perfect for me. My boss would like me to be the trademark guru at Onyx. I have no issues with that. But I told him there were still things I was unclear of and I would need some training. This seminar was more of an overview. This is a start--but I will need more training. There is a great company I took patent training from last year (Silicon Valley Seminars) and they also offer trademark training. Unfortunately, not this year though. So I am hoping they offer it next year and hopefully in San Diego again.
Curt met me for lunch on my break. We went to Lee's Deli. He had a BLT--with like 14 slices of bacon and I made my own salad. I love salad bars. They should be everywhere!
When I got home I got the car and headed to the grocery. It actually was pretty tame there.
Gotta jump in the shower and then make something for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home