Monday, November 20, 2006

What have I been up to?

A lot of working and trying to be productive around the new pad. The being productive part hasn't happened as much as I would like.
Yesterday I went Thanksgiving shopping. I have never cooked a Thanksgiving feast before. I would never do it on my own. My mom and stepadad will be here for the big feast. Curt and I ordered a ham and we will have turkey breast, pumpkin pie, rolls, green beans (fresh ones taste so much better than from the can I just recently discovered), chocolate pie for Curt, cornbread stuffing, etc.
Mom and Fred are in Napa right now. They arrived yesterday and will spend a few days there. Then come down to our hood Wednesday evening.
We don't have much planned yet. The big feast is Thursday, along with way too much football. The Chiefs are playing some special game that night--so mom and are heading to the movies. I know Mom wants to hit an area in Berkeley with shopping and vendors and stuff. We will also hang out in our new hood with restaurants, bars and shopping. Maybe we will go into the city. Pretty much whatever they want to do we will do it.
It should be a relaxing, long weekend. Can't wait!
Happy early Turkey day to all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I hope you are having mashed potatoes too! That is my favorite part. I can take or leave the rest of it. Well, and pie, I love pie.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And see you soon!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home