Monday, November 13, 2006

Relaxing weekend and semi-productive

Curt went to Albany over the weekend for the opening of deer season. And he got a good-sized doe on Sunday. More venison jerky coming my way!!!!
I spent the weekend doing some unpacking, watching most of Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD, doing tons of laundry. Sunday my friend Ronda came over and gave me a massage. She is an amazing massage therapist. And it is so wonderful to have a massage in your own home. While I was getting a massage Joey jumped on the table a couple of times. One time I opened my eyes and his face was right next to mine. Yikes! :)
After my massage Ronda and I walked around the hood and had lunch. Then she was off. We had a nice day together.
And now I am back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home