Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I have a big purse

The purse I carry right next is considered big. But it isn't the biggest purse I have carried around. For a while I carried a honker purse called a Big Buddha bag. It was great because it was so huge. It was my purse and my carryon. It always sucked because I could never find anything and I carried way too much, so that thing got heavy. This is the closest I can find to my actual Buddha bag.
My purse is much smaller now. But I definitely still carry too much. And right now there is so much crap in my purse that I pretty much can't find anything in there. I was at Target yesterday and couldn't find a pen to mark up my shopping list.
My friend Alicia sent me an interesting article about big purses and those who carry big purses.

Don't forget to check out Go Fit Girl! for updates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the problem with big purses, the bigger the purse the more things you find to put in it. Then the heavier it gets and the harder it is to find things.

Alicia

Thursday, March 10, 2011 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home