Thursday, June 09, 2011

What's with all the wieners?

OK, here is my rant ... (Which I am retyping on my phone because something screwed up.)
First, hey guys! What's with the wiener texting? I am gonna go put on a limb and say most women DON'T want to receive a text with a picture of your junk.
Second, if you are gonna be a cheater at least wear a BLEEPIN' condom.
How dare you expose your wife/partner to all kinds of nasty diseases. How dare you bring a child into this world when it isn't your wife's and you have a wife.
I am not condoning cheating. But at least show some small amount of "respect" to your partner. You are already humiliating them by cheating on them. Don't bring diseases or a kid into this as well.
OK, I am done ... for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you....

alicia

Thursday, June 09, 2011 12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home