Thursday, June 02, 2011

I love Mac & Cheese


There is a mac & cheese place called Homeroom, which opened a few months ago, near where we live.
My goal is try to every mac & cheese on the menu.
Technically I have tried every one on the menu. But I haven't ordered every single one. Others have ordered the Trailer Mac and the Vermont White Cheddar, which I have tasted.
Today I had the Classic. It was really good. I added some crushed pepper and Tapatio and enjoyed it.
There used to be a mac on the menu called Spicy Mac, which was my favorite. But, for some reason, it is no longer on the menu. I think my favorite now is the Gilroy Mac. So good.
It's hard not to be tempted by all the amazing restaurants we live near. I did only have half my mac for lunch along with a side salad. I will likely have the other half for dinner tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

This a place you have to take me next time.

Sunday, June 05, 2011 2:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another GREAT suggestion
for eating out while we babysit Joey! We can give Ed a food review!
See you soon! Hugs -M

Sunday, June 05, 2011 7:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home