Monday, May 30, 2011

Love my lazy weekends


Wow, well, I haven't blogged here lately. I have been concentrating on Go Fit Girl! these days. So sorry to my three readers of this blog. If you want to know what I am up to in the health/fitness related area visit me here.
This felt like a really long and super lazy weekend. I took Thursday off to go to a Giants game with friends. It was a beautiful day. When you attend a Giants day game you never know, do I bring my fleece or my sunscreen. I took both and only needed the sunscreen. We had fun even if the Giants lost.
Friday I worked from home. So that was Day 2 of sleeping in.
Saturday hit the gym for spin and abs class. I then hurried home to take a quick shower and get ready for our crowd to watch the Champion's League Final. We had about 15 people total in our house. We had goodies, lots of beer and pizza. We had a lot of fun.
Pretty much after that my weekend has been lazy, napping and watching movies. Sunday I did hit yoga and afterward Curt and I had brunch at Barclay's and then a visit to John at McNally's.
Today was all lazy all the time. Just the way I like it.
The picture above is from last weekend. Mini Tucson High Badger reunion in San Francisco. Me, Edwin (who I have known since 5th grade), Emily and Ilysha. Ilysha was in town for work and asked if we were available for dinner. We all were. We had a great time.
A real reunion was discussed. Ilysha brought up what a great job I did for our 10-year. I can't believe our 20-year reunion is next year. Planning the reunion last time was stressful and many were so ungrateful. Though many were very grateful and kind and were so thankful. But I seriously don't want to plan the next one. I don't even live in my homestate. There needs to be a committee for the next one. And I nominate all the jerks who complained last time to head it. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

Nice! And I love that you all are wearing sweaters or jackets in May. A little jealous -- it was beautiful today, but our forecast for tomorrow is 96 degrees.

Monday, May 30, 2011 9:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see your old friends. You look great! Your long weekend seemed perfect! See you next week!
Hugs -M

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home