Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sleepy time

Being from Arizona I never had to change my clock until I moved to Oregon after college. It never really bothered me until we moved to California. I have to say whenever we fall back or spring forward I feel like a complete mess.
For the past week I have not been sleeping well. I usually go a week or two with decent sleep and then a week or two with crappy sleep. This past week has been crappy sleep. The worst sleep was Friday night to Saturday--so let's just say spin and the other classes were tougher than normal. I figured a good nap was in order when I got home. Didn't happen.
Slept a little better last night. But, of course, woke up early because of the fall back. I went to the grocery and felt really out of it. I hate that zombie feeling.
We had brunch with friends and their adorable baby this morning. After we came home I took a nice, long nap. Normally I try to take yoga Sunday mornings. But brunch was a better deal.
Today was pretty much a day of lounging, knitting and Lifetime watching.
It was pouring rain all last night and a big part of today. It was one of those days where you just want to stay home and cuddle with your furbaby under a warm blanket and drink some hot tea while watching TV and movies and napping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cozy Sunday. It was
great chatting with you. Have a
good week before you leave for Missouri. Hugs -M

Monday, November 08, 2010 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home