Monday, November 01, 2010

Here comes a grown up!

I don't know if I have ever been called a grown up before. I don't really feel like a grown up most of the time. I was walking down our street on Saturday (on my way to meet Curt at McNally's) when a little girl yelled out: Here's comes a grown up! I approached the house and she was ready to scare me with her scary decorations in front of her house for Halloween.
At work on Thursday we had a lunch party for Halloween. Myself and maybe 6 or so other people dressed up. I was a crazy cat lady. My initial inspiration for my costume was: How can I wear my bathrobe to work? Then, of course, I love cats ... or at least one--my awesome old man furbaby, Joey. And it just went from there. I have to say it is rather hot with a 100% polyester muu muu, cheap wig and bathrobe. (My glasses steamed up last night while wearing it. That's when I took it off and wore normal clothes.)
After my visit with the neighbors kids (continuing story from above) I met Curt at McNally's. I had planned to have one beer and then come home to get some stuff done. That didn't happen. I stayed for more than one beer and the Giants game. It was fun to watch it in the bar ... even if they did lose.
Sunday grocery, Skyping with our German friends (got to see two little CUTE witches transform), then to yoga, then massage. And in between all that I did laundry, got the house in order, vacuumed and got a few other things done.
We invited friends over for pizza and beer and trick or treaters. Everyone also came over to watch the game--which ended up being awesome. We had between 90-100 kids last night. That was pretty good.
Curt and I are watching the game right now. I had to stick my pumpkin beer in the freezer--it should be ready soon. So I better sign off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great costume! It kind of reminds me of "Mama" on the Carol Burnett
Show! Glad that you had lots of kids on Halloween. We stopped counting at 200! Congratulations
SF Giants!!!!! Hugs -M

Thursday, November 04, 2010 6:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Jodie said...

Loved the costume.

Sunday, November 07, 2010 1:13:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nutrix Slim Keto Diet and exercise always come hand in hand. If you don't feel like jogging or running because it seems boring to you, try engaging to any dance group like aerobics or hip hop, ballroom or whatever kind of dance you like. Sports like biking, swimming, tennis or badminton are also a good option.
http://tiny.cc/NutrixSlimKeto

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger Bale said...

I think there are many reasons for this problem. I don't care very much about this because I often buy it at MMOAH. The game currency of their website is relatively cheap, their website POE Currency is much cheaper than Psyonix retail price. In fact, there are many players and websites that sell POE Currency online. But you can find too many games on the Internet to promote the particularly cheap POE Trade Currency, but they are both safe and unsafe, so you have to figure out how to distinguish. Therefore, I recommend a website called MMOAH. Their website backpacks are of good quality, good service, fast delivery and, more importantly, security.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home