Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last of the Christmas packages went out today

Whew!
The last of the packages went out a little later than I would have liked. But we were out of town over the weekend. So that threw me off a little.
Most Christmas presents were purchased this year, but a few were made, including my Kris Kringle gift--party is tomorrow. Because I wasn't stressed out enough I made some Christmas gifts, I ran the food drive and am still running the toy drive at work. I collected money for the toy drive and went shopping this morning. I am also in charge of the Kris Kringle gift exchange at work--and I made part of that gift. Also for the party tomorrow I made a cheeseball and salsa.
Plus this work thing that gets in the way of life ...
But I think my stress level will start going down a little at this point.
Now it will just mostly be work keeping me busy for the next week. One week left and the 2009 work year will be over.
I got home before 7 tonight. I can't believe how much I got done tonight and didn't have to rush around like a crazy person.
I gotta pay a couple of bills and then I will have another glass of wine and relax before bed.
Good night.
Oh, weekend update coming soon with pictures, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home