Monday, November 23, 2009

Slacky blogger

Curt said to me yesterday (I think it was yesterday) that I haven't been blogging lately. My response was, well, my life has been boring lately.
I worked a lot last week (hmmm, what's new?) Then I was a blob most of the weekend. Curt went to the Cal/Stanford game Saturday. So I had the house to myself to watch my shows on the DVR, girlie movies, etc.
I went to the gym and cleaned the house in the morning. Then relaxed in the afternoon/evening.
Sunday--got some stuff done around the house. But more lounging. Oh, and knitting. Have some Christmas gifts I gotta get done.
This week is a short one at work, which is good and bad. Four-day weekend--woo-hoo! But then 5 days of work into 3? Ouch!

Oh, I made an apple crisp tonight, two actually. We have a potluck at work tomorrow and I decided to try it for the potluck as a tester and then for Thanksgiving. My dad and Hilda are hosting and we were asked to bring dessert. Got the recipe from Marilyn, Curt's mom. She made it while we were visiting. It is made with the Splenda/brown sugar mix. Anyway, it came out pretty good. Curt and I tried it while it was still warm. Mmmmm. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home