Sunday, November 01, 2009

It's already almost over??!!??

Sunday night 6:45 p.m. We have fallen back and I have felt tired almost all day.
I tried to run errands this morning. But it was pea soup outside and I decided that it was not a good idea.
Friday evening after my training was over in the city Curt and I met for drinks at Steff's. We headed home fairly early--as I had house cleaning to do. And we didn't want to be too crowded on BART (bridge is still closed ... as far as I know). I did a little work and then cleaned as Curt ordered sushi for delivery from Sushiya.
Saturday I headed to spin and then hurried home to get cleaned up. After that Curt and I headed to Napa to meet our friend Kelly and her parents and friends for wine tasting. Curt and I first had lunch and then headed to Andretti for wine tasting. We met up with the gang and had a great time. They all hadn't eaten, so after wine tasting we headed back to the same restaurant for a late lunch. Curt and I didn't eat. But I did have a glass of Lambrusco, again. It was a cold, sparkling glass of red. Good stuff!
We came back and got ready for our friends and trick-or-treaters. We didn't get a whole lot this year. I think because it was a Saturday and maybe kids went to the mall and stuff ... Anyway, we had a good time with the cute kids who did show up. There was an adorable dragon. A cool little Tiger Woods. One kid I asked what she was and she said, I don't know.
Today Mia picked me up a little after noon. We had a nice lunch. Then she took me to the American Idiot show. It was amazing. It was a great show. Thanks to Mia for taking me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had loads of kids at our house. It was lots of fun seeing the little kids. We had a couple of mummies that looked pretty scary!
Hugs -M

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 5:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Jodie said...

I'm glad I don't have to adjust to daylight savings time!

Sunday, November 08, 2009 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home