Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Guest Post Tuesday is back ...

this week anyway.
Our second Go Fit Boy! is featured on Go Fit Girl! this week.
Check it out.

And I am not ashamed to beg. But I need more posts for Guest Post Tuesday. Puh-leaze!!!! I know the pay sucks. But if you enjoy writing or want to write something or don't have a blog and want to get some experience doing that or you have something great to share with my readers regarding health and fitness.
I will be grateful to you forever!

3 Comments:

Blogger David Sasaki said...

You let Cyrus become a Go Fit Boy before me!!! That's it, we have some major repair work to do on our friendship Ann.

On a positive note, maybe Cyrus, Go Fit Boy #1, and I can all start the "Go Fit Boys" boy-band.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

David, I am still waiting for your post ...
Go Fit Boy #1 is my Dad.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger kate said...

soon! jay and i have been talking about what we are going to write. can't have it sounding like a P90X infomercial!

Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home