Sunday, October 25, 2009

6 years ago today ...

... Curt and I got married. I used to be the girl who never thought she would get married. :) Actually, I thought I would have kids but not get married. Well, have things changed.
We had a low-key day. I spent way too long creating an album on Facebook of our memories from six years ago.

One of my favorite pics from the wedding.
Photography by Chris Richards.

We just came back from dinner. We went to a new place in the neighborhood called I2. It is Italian and Iranian. We both opted for Iranian dishes. So good! And the mushroom appetizer was amazing.
Before our anniversary we decided not to do gifts. And as we were getting ready to go out to dinner Curt asked me, You didn't get me a card did you? I said, no. Did you get me one? Nope. Glad we got that covered.
Thanks for all the wonderful wishes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good day. I can't believe it has been 6 years!
Hugs -M

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Jodie said...

Aw, congrats!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home