Saturday, September 05, 2009

The in-law factor

Have you noticed the fact that in-laws exist creates a negative ... what's the word ... feeling, response, etc.
A few times this past week when people asked me what I was doing for the long weekend and I told them my in-laws were coming to town I got reactions like, I'm sorry or bleh or ugh! My response is, I like my in-laws.
So far a nice and relaxing visit. Last night I left work a little early and we headed to Triple Rock for dinner, which included their yummy garlic fries.
This morning I headed to spin class. After I got home and showered we headed to REI to look at some luggage for Ed and Marilyn for their big trip next year. The we had lunch at T-Rex.
We have spent the afternoon lounging and napping and just hanging out. Ed and Marilyn got fresh raviolis for dinner from Market Hall. And I have some yummy wine to drink.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jodie said...

That's great that you don't have any issues with your in-laws. How does Curt feel about your parents? (:

Saturday, September 05, 2009 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Curt gets along with my parents, too.
We are planning a big trip next year with my mom and stepdad with Curt's parents joining us later on.
We both feel pretty lucky to get along with each other's families.

Sunday, September 06, 2009 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I am with you! I love my in-laws and am so lucky. I enjoy spending time with them which is pretty rare. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 06, 2009 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home