Monday, January 19, 2009

You know what today is?

Bush's last day in office!!!! Woo-hoo!

I was a bachelorette this weekend. Curt went to Missouri to visit his grandma and parents.
I took Curt to the airport Saturday morning, then off to the gym. After the gym I came home and did a little cleaning and a lot of vegging.
Sunday morning the gym. Then to Mia's. Had lunch with Mia and Lexie. Then Mia and I saw Milk. If you haven't seen it you must. It was so good. Sean Penn was amazing and so was Harvey Milk. He did some truly great things. After the movie I ran some errands and back home for more vegging.
Today I went to yoga and then ran some errands. Afterward I headed to the city to meet my friend Nydia for lunch. She lives in Florida right now and should be moving to the Bay Area soon. We had a great time. Nydia and I went to college together and were both j-majors. We had some good laughs about Tombstone and that horrible apartment.
I am back home vegging again. Curt's flight comes in about 10:30 and I am trying to figure out how to keep myself awake until then. I am so tired. Not really sure why. I guess I have time for a nap.
Back to work tomorrow. Lots of unpacking. Mia told me that they are setting up in a conference room for us to watch the inauguration at work tomorrow morning. Woo-hoo!
Hope you all had a good weekend.
Next weekend I will be in Tucson for my grandma's 80th birthday celebration.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I hope Sean Penn, at least, gets nominated for his performance. He is so talented at transforming himself from one character to the next.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good long weekend. Hope you didn't miss Curt too much! Today is a GREAT day with Obamah's inauguration!!!! It was fantastic to watch! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Hugs -M

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home