Friday, January 30, 2009

Sicko

So I have been a little sickie the past few days. So pretty much when you are sick nothing exciting happens for you to post about. :)
I came into work on Tuesday and felt bad. I was exhausted, had chills and was achy, along with sore throat and congestion. I left about 11:30 or so.
I came into work on Wednesday. I normally would have stayed home, but there was a meeting I just didn't want to miss. And in the end it was good that I didn't miss it. I was feeling better, but not great. The aches and chills were gone. So went home about 11:30 on Wednesday.
Thursday morning I felt a lot better. Mostly just congestion.
I feel even better today. Just congestion and slight sore throat. It is more scratchy than anything else.
This weekend I am planning on resting and cleaning our really messy house. With me being out of town last weekend and then being sick our house has kinda become a disaster pit! There will be no gym going either. Can't go back until I am at least 90% healthy, which should be ready for my yoga class Monday morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sicko! Glad that you are feeling better. Take care of yourself this weekend. I'll catch you sometime.
Hugs -M

Friday, January 30, 2009 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home