Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dashiell, I am booked!

At the end of March I am going to see my new little friend Dashiell, and, of course, Mama Kate.
I can't wait to meet the new little guy and to see Kate and Papa Jason and visit St. Augustine.
My travel calendar is already filling up for 2009. And I am trying to scale back this year. For various reasons: one, money (trying to save money instead of spending all of it) and two, we already have two big trips planned this year so vacation time will be eaten up. (Maui next month and Europe in September: Budapest, Prague, Munich [for Oktoberfest] and Stuttgart.)
Oh, and third!!! I live in this really cool area of the country called San Francisco or the Bay Area or Northern California or whatever you want to call it. So you should come and visit Curt and me. Our place isn't huge. But it is free and you would have the spare room/office to sleep in. And I have been told our futon is really comfy. We are close to BART. And we also live in a cool neighborhood.
So, what do you say?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

You forgot to add that you and Curt are amazing hosts and fun to be with!

Our friends, Shaunna and Creed, went to Prague and Budapest in July for their honeymoon if you want any thoughts, feedback, etc. Just let me know and I can send you Shaunna's email address.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

yeah!! aunt ann we can't wait! mom says she could put me in a box and ship me out to see you but that they don't make diapers big enough for the long trip! :O) see you soon!

-dash

Friday, January 23, 2009 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home