Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Came home sick today

I started feeling a little punky last night. Went to work this morning and decided to come home about noon. I think I have a cold coming on. Slight sore throat, a little achy, tired. I have been lying around all day, a little nap here and there. I just took a shot of Nyquil. So if something doesn't make sense it is the Nyquil talking.
Jen sent the following as a forward. I thought for fun I would fill it out here on my blog. If you are so inclined to also fill it out you can send to annchihakpoff@yahoo.com.

Some things about me:

1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm went off at 7 a.m. But I know I was up earlier than that.
2 Diamonds or Pearls? Neither. I am a sapphire girl.
3. What two things do you always have with you? Huh? I guess my ID. But I am sure there are times I got to coffee with just cash or gift card.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I watch a lot of shows. The Office or Big Love or Brothers and Sisters.
6. What is your favorite book? I am really into the Twilight series right now. But my two faves are The Giving Tree and The Five People You Meet in Heaven
7. What is your middle name? Soltero
8. What food do you dislike? corn nuts; black licorice
9. What is your favorite CD? I don't buy CDs anymore. The only one I do buy is the Curious George soundtrack for new babies that come into my life.
10. What type of car do you drive? Barrents Blue Volvo S40
11. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese
12. What characteristic do you despise? arrogance, people who are conceited and ignorant people
13. Favorite item of clothing? My Uggs
14. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have been to Paris. I guess Croatia, Greece or Australia.
15. What color is your bathroom? beige I think
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I shop at Target, H&M, Old Navy, Gap. My absolute favorite clothing store is Ann Taylor Loft.
17. Where would you like retire to? Tucson
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last year I received a wonderful massage and a wonderful dinner with Curt and Monica.
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Cyberspace.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? n/a
22. Person you expect to send it back first? n/a
23. Favorite saying/quote? I can't think of one. But I am hopped up on Nyquil.
24. When is your birthday? Oct. 9
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Really neither these days.
26. What is your shoe size? Usually 7 / 7 1/2
27. Pets? Furbaby cat Joey
28. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
29. How are you today? I have a cold or something. So not feeling too hot.
30. What is your favorite candy? Reesees Peanut Butter Cups
31. What is your favorite flower? Daisies
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Feb 14--taking off for Maui that day.
33 What is the last thing you ate? Some Ritz chips things.
34. What are you listening to right now? Rerun of Friends
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the prettiest blue
36. How is the weather right now? Probably cold.
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I can't remember. Probably someone at work.
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes!
39. Favorite soft drink? Vanilla Coke
40. Favorite restaurant? Sushyia
41. Hair color? brown
42. Sibling(s): 1
43. Favorite day of the year? ???
44. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably My Doggie my Nana gave me when I was very young.
45. Summer or winter? Well, neither in the Bay Area--both seasons are cold. Winter in Arizona is nice--I was just in Tucson over the weekend.
46. Hugs or kisses? From whom? I guess hugs.
47. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, but if we are talking ice crea, peanut butter and chocolate or jamoca almond fudge
48. Do you want your friends to email you back? Only if they want.
49. When was the last time you cried? Earlier today while watching TV.
50. What is under your bed? Wrapping paper, packaging supplies and probably some dust bunnies.
51. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Shelly (the longest consistent friend)
52. Favorite smell? rain
53. What are you afraid of? Lots of stuff: losing my loved ones, crazy drivers, labor and delivery (which one of the many reasons I am not having children
54. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Very light butter.
55. How many keys on your key ring? 3
56. How many years at your current job? Almost 4 years.
57. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
58. How many towns have you lived in? 6
59. Do you make friends easily? Yes, but it is hard for me to keep them.
60. How many people will you be sending this to? None

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home