Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cute story

I have been so busy at work I haven't had time to update. Not that there has been much to write about except that work has been nutso busy and I came home last night and tonight exhausted. I guess that is what I get for only working two days this week.
Off to New Orleans with my friend Sue tomorrow. I should have a few updates while there. So check back.

Now on to the cute story ...

So remember when I blogged a while back about how I made a beanie for my nephew Jackson with glow-in-the-dark stripes? Well, he brought it with him to Missouri. I was surprised at how well it fit him. It was a little big--but he can roll up the rim if he wants. So he was excited to hold it up to the light and then run to the bathroom to see it glow. He even had Heather (who is a good family friend) run into the bathroom with him at some point to see the hat glow.
Then Craig (his dad) told me that he lights it up and runs to the basement bathroom very often to look at his hat.
It made me feel good that he liked his gift so much. It makes all the time it took to knit and weave the ends in totally worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home