Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cool stuff

Today I filled up the car for $2.37 a gallon. I don't remember the last time we were below 3 bucks a gallon. I thought for sure after the election prices would be back in the $4 range. But the price keeps dropping.

Stitchminder
OMG!!!! This is so cool. I was randomly looking at blogs yesterday. One was a knitter's blog. And she talked about Stitchminder application for the iPhone. You can count your rows, pattern rows, etc. on your phone. I have a little clicker counter Leah gave me that I use a lot and love. The Stitchminder application is free. Since getting the second-generation iPhone I hadn't looked at many applications or installed any. Now I have Stitchminder and a translator. Both free!
Pinball party
Our friend Jason is having a birthday. His wife, Bernadette, is hosting a party for him tonight at Lucky Ju Ju. We will have three hours of 36 Vintage/Modern Pinball and Amusement Machines on Free Play and 3 Rooms with Jukeboxes all on Free Play.
Sounds pretty cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home