Monday, November 10, 2008

4 down, 5 to go

So I finished Christmas project No. 4 yesterday and started on No. 5. I just can't seem to sit and watch TV unless I am knitting. No. 4 was the biggest project. So I am happy it is complete.

Visit with Jen & Dave

Had a low-key weekend. Did knitting, movie watching and relaxing.
Jen and Dave flew in yesterday evening into Oakland. They have a nice and relaxing and wine drinking few days planned.
I was happy they could fit us in for dinner.
They got to our place about 5:30. We chatted a bit and then headed out to dinner. We asked them what their preference. Jen picked sushi.
So we headed to Sushiya. We walk in and receive the same wonderful and cheery welcome we always receive. I ask, anymore of that free sake? Then we tell the owner (I need to ask him his name) that Dave worked on the Obama campaign in Arizona. So we got free sake. I always seem to get free things because of Dave. :)
We had a delicious dinner and a fun time. After dinner headed back to our place for a bit. Dave is in love with our TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

it was so nice to see you guys! we have to go back for more sushi and sake again soon. :)

Saturday, November 15, 2008 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home