Friday, November 14, 2008

Warm weekend

So the weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend. But I will be in Missouri freezing my you-know-what off!
Curt and I are heading to Albany today to visit family and for deer season. Curt's brother, Craig, and his two boys, James & Jackson, are also visiting this weekend.
It should be fun and crazy.
Sunday we are having an early family Thanksgiving feast. And since all the Poff men will be together a professional picture taken of them out on the farm.
Us girls will do some knitting and maybe some shopping. I plan to have a relaxing weekend inside.
We are going to work on this scarf project over the weekend. (Oh yea, finished Christmas Project No. 5 last night. Just four to go. And one I think I can get done on the plane.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great time. Say "hi" to Marilyn, Ed and Grandma Phyllis.Don't eat too much turkey!!!! Hugs -M

Sunday, November 16, 2008 4:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home