Monday, June 16, 2008

Liberal is not a dirty word

I left a comment on the story about my dad retiring the newspaper business. (He just wrote a column about how we need to get out of the habit of calling it that, but I can't help it.)
Anyway, I more or less said I thought my dad did a great job running his hometown paper and how cool it was to see people who work for him make some nice comments. Through my years in the business many people would tell me what a good and fair boss he was. Many have even said he really helped them with their career. That means a lot to me.
So people can comment to your comments. One person asked if I was a liberal, too? Though he or she left out the comma after liberal. The thing is I was making no personal attacks on anyone. I just commented about my dad.
It annoys me but also entertains me. And so many of the negative comments on the story had typos and other such errors.
Whatever, right?
Leah and Ollie will be here shortly to pick me up. Then we will go get Kate. And off to eat and hang out and have fun!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ann, nice to see you this weekend!

Just FYI, Leah finally broke my will and got me to sign up on Ravelry, so I am the "auntpeso" who added you as a friend.

Monday, June 16, 2008 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Cool Penny. I will get on there and look for you.
And great to see you, too.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home