Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little bit cheaper

So I almost always do my priority mailing online. There is a scale here at work and I can weigh my packages and then input the info online and print out a shipping label and it just gets charged to my credit card.
I worked on my Father's Day packages today. And I noticed that by doing it online I saved 5 cents a package. I realize that is only 15 cents. But I thought it was kinda cool.
And who wants to stand in those annoying and long lines at the post office? And around here trying to find parking is equally as annoying.
That's my 15 cents for today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great gal to remember all the "Fathers" in your life! We are going to lunch with Aunt Alice and Uncle Eddie today. Hugs -M

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home