Saturday, June 14, 2008

We will miss you Cypress

Some sad news. Yesterday John had to put Cypress down. Cypress was almost 17 years old. She was a good and loyal dog. After John moved out Cypress stayed at my Mom's. Cypress wasn't an apartment kind of dog. She loved the big back yard to run and play in. We had dogs before her that would run away. But you could leave the gate wide open and she would never leave.


I was trying to find a better pic of the ol girl. This is the last time I saw Cypress--when we were in Tucson a couple of weeks ago. Cypress was a beautiful Chow/Shepard mix. She had beautiful hair and a wonderful personality. Maybe I can get John to send me some other pics.
Goodbye Cypie Girl!

4 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Aww. Poor dog. I was wondering when this would happen since she was really old. How's John doing? I know he loved that dog.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

I know how John must feel. It is so hard to lose a loyal friend. Maybe Cypie can get to know Bear as they now have both crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

i'm so sorry to hear about this. you know what a dog person i am. i'm sure she is looking down from doggy heaven. :)

Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was such a wonderful tribute to Cypress! Thanks Annie. Hugs -M

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home