Monday, June 02, 2008

The Big 3-0

Today my little baby brother turns 30. OK, now that makes me feel old. If John is 30 ... John, are you having a jumping castle today in honor of your sister? (I had a jumping castle for my 30th birthday. It was so much fun.)
Reading
Our friend, Becky, along with other recent graduates of St. Mary's gave a reading of some of her poety at McNally's on Saturday night. I didn't even realize McNally's did that--the last Saturday of the month. I loved Becky's work and enjoyed all of the other readings. Afterward a group of us had dinner at Sushiya. It was a good night.
Our garden
Our roma tomatoes have started growing. YEA! And our broccoli is growing again. Pics below.

Our baby tomatoes are growing!!! And look how big our tomato plants have gotten. And the broccoli is sprouting like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home