Thursday, February 28, 2008

CAbi party

I attended a CAbi party at Mia's house last night. CAbi stands for Carol Anderson by invitation. It is like a tupperware party for clothes. Jennifer, Mia's friend who is a consultant, presented the spring line last night. It was a lot of fun. We got to look at and try on cute clothes, have wine and snacks and just hang out with the girls.
I bought a pair of jeans. Jeans are hard for me to find a good fit. All CAbi jeans have 1% spandex in them, which makes a huge difference for someone who has a small waist and big butt and hips. I bought a pair of cropped jeans--I have wanted some for some time. They are so cute. I bought 2 tops, a beautiful white blouse and a gorgeous lace tank--which I am thinking I will debut at Erica and Casey's wedding. Now I just have to find the right bottom to go with.

On a little side note: At some point Todd came home with the kids. I was talking to Cooper, who is 5. Since he is so young sometimes he kinda forgets who I am. So I was reminding him about things about me. I reminded him of Joey and then showed him a picture of Joey on my cell. He looked at the picture and laughed and said, I remember you. It totally cracked me up. Then he and I were laughing about the pic I showed him. Joey posted it on his blog, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! It makes you feel great to get something new! Catch you this weekend.Hugs -M

Friday, February 29, 2008 9:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home