Friday, February 08, 2008

That's weird

When I first tried to come to my blog the Internet took me to some bible Web site. Weird.
Anyway, I tried to blog last night and I was having issues doing it from my iPhone. (I am in the Business Center right now.)
When I came to my room last night my bed was turned down and there were two mints left for me. Fancy! I am staying in the Stanford area. We do things fancy here. HA!
My training was good and intense yesterday. Lots of information. And I realize our version of CPI at work is rather old and we must upgrade. I learned a lot and have met a lot of interesting people.
We had the training yesterday. Then a cocktail hour and then dinner. I ended up staying late talking with two other people. Interesting conversations. I kept saying I needed to take my Nyquil and go to bed. I finally did and I slept pretty well.
My cold isn't too bad. Somehow I lucked out and got a mild version of this crud. I am still congested. But that is really the worst of it.
Well, I should go dry my hair and get ready for the last of my training.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the training and feeling better.Have a good weekend. Hugs -M

Friday, February 08, 2008 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home