Friday, February 01, 2008

Twice now

Two people who don't know me that well have commented to me about my baby. A woman at work one day a few months ago said something about how I had updated the photo of my baby. I have this frame that I update with pictures of adorable Oliver. I was flattered that she thought I could produce such a beautiful child. But I told her, I have no babies.
Then a day or two ago a former co-worker who I have become "friends" with on Facebook sent me an e-mail congratualting me on my baby. HA! I don't think I look very motherly in the profile pic I have up of Ollie and me.
Speaking of Ollie, check out his twin on the Chronicle Web site.
Oh, and by the way we recently got coupons for Pull-ups and the mailer told me my baby is 30 months old. Thanks for letting me know.

The top pic is the one I have as my profile pic on Facebook. Isn't Oliver so beautiful and adorable?

And I don't look motherly at all.

Who to pick?

Oh, do you know who you are going to vote for? Since I am no party I don't get to vote for a candidate. But if I did I am not sure who I would vote for. Anyway, I got this forward (I actually looked at it) and it had a link for Vote Chooser. It asks you 10 questions and then shows how closely you compare to the candidates. I was closest to Obama, then Edwards and then Hillary. I was surprised that I wasn't the closest with Hillary.

I pretty much just want someone who can beat the Republican candidate. I would be happy with Hillary or Obama as president. Tho. I do have to say the idea of having a woman running this country is quite exciting.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look like a terrific mother but of course I am prejudice! I'll catch you this weekend. -M

Friday, February 01, 2008 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

That does look like Ollie!

Friday, February 01, 2008 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm not sure exactly what makes a person look motherly? Those are cute pictures.

I can't stand Hilary. I will be very happy if Condoleeza Rice steps on someone's ticket. I think she would be a great leader.

Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home