Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Curt and I are the proud new owners ...

of two iPhones. I recently told Curt that I couldn't believe I was saying what I was about to say. I needed a better phone to text on. It takes me forever to text on a regular cell phone--I don't do it that often, but when I do ugh!
I looked at a few blackberries. I found one I liked. Curt went back and forth on what he wanted. We were gonna do blackberries and he was gonna get the iPod Touch--which is an iPhone without the phone part. I thought that was silly for him to have to have two devices. We went to an Apple store last week for me to look at an iPhone and play with it. I decided I could live with touching the screen all the time. I have issues with the fingerprints--yes, my OCD is showing.
So yesterday after work Curt hit the Apple store and bought us two pretty shiny and new iPhones.
And let's just say that thing is dangerous. I am going to spend way too much time on it. There is so much to do!!!!! I actually commented on a blog posting last night.
My number is still the same. So ... call me!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I am sooooooo jealous. I want an iPhone so bad. I don't have your number, but I would totally be bed surfing at night - I love to do that on my little samsung! It's perfect for insomnia.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home