Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

When I came into my work building this morning someone from Hines was handing out bags with white, red and pink candies in them. Cute.
Usually I send out Valentine's to our families--didn't do that this year. Didn't even send anything out to Madison, James and Jackson. I have been so unprepared lately. I think with being sick, out of town for the past few weekends and crazy busy at work I am just getting tired and forgetful. I also like to give out the kiddie Valentine's to co-workers. But I just didn't feel like filing those things out. So I didn't even bother buying them.
But I am wearing my red sweater today and I painted my toenails red last night. That is about as Valentiney (is that even a word?) I will get.
Curt and I are gonna have sushi tonight. Yum, can't wait.

Check this out on the Chronicle site. It's hilarious. I think they do this every year.

Word verification

Jodie mentioned how annoying they are. I agree. But unfortunately, if I don't have that I get spam in my comments. I wish there was a way to turn it off for people you know and trust. Oh well.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Valentine's day!
I'll see you tomorrow. Hugs -M

Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Oh, I know it's to avoid spammers. It's OK. I was just testing your comment like you asked and the first thing I thought of was the word verification.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

p.s. that sfgate article is funny. my best friend whom you met when i was in sf... she told me a funny one from last year. it was something like "i said i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you but right now i'm at safeway and i can't find anything so i'll you later, ok?"

Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I think I remember that one!!!! HA!

Saturday, February 16, 2008 5:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home