Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Driving around in my Nissan Altima

So I got my rental today. Geico made it very easy. I got to the body shop and they even had spots for Geico customers. Wow! The guy was ready for me. The paperwork took mere minutes to take care of. Then there was someone there from Enterprise to take me and another woman to their place to get our rentals.
It all was very easy to do. I appreciate Geico making this unpleasant experience as pleasant as possible.
So to start this car you don't need a key. I have a remote to lock and unlock and all that good stuff. And as long as the remote is in the car with me I can just push the start button and the car starts, push it again to turn it off. Nice.
I haven't quite figured out the speed on the wipers--but at least I can work them.
It started raining like crazy this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

i just now read the story of your hit-and-run. can you believe people!?! i was in a hit-and-run a few years ago and didn't get enough info to ID the car. i just can't imagine how someone could do that.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home