Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm finished!!!

I took my final exam last night. Got a 92% on my quiz. I am still unsure of two of the answers I got wrong. I really think I was right. But whatever, I am now a certified patent paralegal. It could take up to six weeks for me to get my certificate.
There will likely still be at least a couple of months before my job transitions. I would like to slowly take over the patent duties. And then we can hire someone to take over my job.

Stormy weather

Supposedly we are going to get 2-4 inches of rain today. The storm will start later this afternoon. There is supposed to be flooding and multiple storms moving in. Should be fun. But this will create snow in the mountains--which is good since we are going to Tahoe at the end of this month. If you would like to read all about it, click here.

All you New Year's Resolutioners step off

I went to the gym last night and it was packed! I was kinda annoyed. Especially because I couldn't use my regular elliptical machine. I had to use something else. But they will all be gone soon, right? How long do you predict they will last? Gail says 2 weeks, a co-worker said 3 weeks. I think a month or two. Mia said probably just a few weeks. Let's hope so.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I didn't realize that you were taking the paralegal class to become a paralegal! I guess I just thought you would be assisting in some paralegal duties. That is so cool! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about it. See you soon.

Thursday, January 03, 2008 7:39:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Congratulations, Ann!

Thursday, January 03, 2008 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

And, yeah, January is the worst month to go to the gym. Luckily, it never lasts long.

Friday, January 04, 2008 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Annie! That is so fantastic! Proud of you! -Mama

Friday, January 04, 2008 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

congrats!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home