Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rainy season?

Last night it rained. The rainy season usually doesn't start here until November. So maybe it is a fluke. It seems to be clearing up today. Good thing I watered the garden yesterday! Speaking of the garden, when I walked out to the car this morning a chunk of a tree was in the garden. Luckily it fell where nothing is growing at the moment.

Thank You

Thank you to everyone for the birthday e-mails, text messages, blog comments, gifts, cards, etc. I had a wonderful day yesterday. And I got some cool gifts. Besides the lovely flowers Curt sent to work he also got me Smartwool socks. Love those things. And a watch/heartrate monior. I really wanted one. The one he got me is pretty cool. Gotta get it all figured out. But the initial part is set, thanks to Curt. It is a Timex and is really nice. Those crazy people who do Ironman use this thing. And he got me one for small wrists. Woo-hoo!
I also got some gift cards, sushi dinner, money, cool coffee thermos, yoga classes, spa gift card. And I have a package here waiting at work from my mom and Fred. Some people were thrown off since Monday was a holiday and there was no mail.
Thank-you cards will be coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home